[development] RFC: drupal as a moving target

Steven Peck sepeck at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 02:35:02 UTC 2008

You are.  The community may benefit from Acquia's 'public'
support/choice of contributed modules it in no way, shape or form
establishes a 'gold' repository at drupal.org.  Many companies have a
suite of modules they commonly use and track, just don't make public
that list.

Steven Peck
-sepeck
http://www.blkmtn.org