[development] Very concerned over Drupal's core development

Eric Schaefer eric.schaefer at eas-consulting.de
Tue Apr 21 12:25:11 UTC 2009

2009/4/21 Jakob Petsovits <jpetso at gmx.at>:
>> Or we can have one Drupal Legacy Module that we can suport the modules of
>> previous drupal release.
>
> This is proposed by someone for every Drupal version, it has been tried
> several times, and it has never worked for reasons that have been discussed at
> length in previous threads on this list. Please search the archives to read up
> those arguments.

Last night, just before I went to sleep, I was thinking if it would be
good to have CHANGES.txt accompanied by DIDNOTCHANGE.txt to aid
porting of contrib modules. In some cases people might even be able to
have xyz.module and xyz.d6.inc as well as xyz.d7.inc. xyz.module would
contain everthing mentioned in DIDNOTCHANGE.txt. But maybe this is
silly...

Eric