[development] Hook_menu_alter doesn't work if menu item changed

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Sun Apr 26 04:42:30 UTC 2009

No. Only if you customized your menu link then you need to. I am
sorry, but this is how it is. If you consider this a bug, then please
file an issue. The bugfix would be changing f (!$existing_item ||
!$existing_item['customized']) in menu.inc to something a lot more
sophisticated. I am happy to review such a patch while I am not
exactly eager to write it.