[development] modify permissions using hook_menu_alter()

Lluís enboig at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 15:31:28 UTC 2009

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 5:21 PM, Earnie Boyd
<earnie at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> Quoting Lluís <enboig at gmail.com>:
>
>> the only error in apache is:
>> [Tue Apr 28 17:04:49 2009] [error] [client 192.168.1.8] File does not
>> exist: /var/www/favicon.ico
>>
>> I solved it adding:
>>  $menu['node/add']['access callback'] = TRUE;

I made a mistake; it isn't solved. Adding this I can access node/add
and it lists all content types, but when I try to access them I see a
WSOD.
If I insert echo "1234";I see the text, so my wu_role_access(...) is called.
Any idea of how to debug where is the problem?

> I would ``touch /var/www/favicon.ico'' and make sure the apache user can
> read it.

I don't care right now about favicon.ico right now; maybe later... :-)

--
*La vida és com una taronja, que esperes a exprimir-la?
*Si creus que l'educació és cara, prova la ignorància.