[development] modify permissions using hook_menu_alter()

Lluís enboig at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 16:03:28 UTC 2009

After reading og_user_roles I found I was able to modify $user->roles
in hook_boot(); so no more changes are necessary

It is a completely different approach, but everything is simplier in
this way; I just need to create a role with the permissions I want,
and then at hook_boot(); add the role to the users I want.