[development] modify permissions using hook_menu_alter()

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Tue Apr 28 20:09:28 UTC 2009

Excellent mail. Try throwing a match into a barrel full of gasoline next time.

http://drupal4hu.com/node/137 a year old but on the spot: "People come
to me months after a release and complain that they do not like how
feature X is implemented. "

I was talking about menu to anyone who wanted to listen since 2006
fall (ask the unfortunate attendedees of the Brussels DrupalCon where
I talked even to some of those who did not want to listen :p). Every
single line of code I wrote was not sneaken into core behind you guys
back. It was in the open.