[development] modify permissions using hook_menu_alter()

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 20:25:39 UTC 2009

I don't mean anything against your excellent contributions.

I am saying that the famous "code debt" is growing, and that instead of so
much pressure being placed on more and more features, which has nothing to
do with you, quite the contrary, the emphasis should be on refactoring.

There is nothing wrong with the menu system or anything else.

The code is excellent.

It's the whole kit-and-kaboodle that should be refactored, as per the spirit
of several threads, in the interest of simplicity, and the code debt
acknowledged, which it never is.

That's my emphasis.

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar