[development] Stalled in Reviewed and Tested by the Community

Randy Fay randy at randyfay.com
Wed Mar 30 21:18:45 UTC 2011

Answered in IRC, but not to leave this hanging:

In my opinion if they've done an appropriate review it's OK. If they have an
application going right now (as some do) they're probably more familiar with
the process than I am for example :-)  I know of no formal rules about this.
But as you are currently doing, I would pay attention to that factor.

Thanks,
-Randy

randy at randyfay.com
+1  970.462.7450