[documentation] Pick a time for the IRC meeting

Addison Berry drupal at rocktreesky.com
Sat Aug 2 02:29:22 UTC 2008

OK, so it looks like the winning time is Friday, August 8 at 16:00
GMT, Noon EDT, 9am PDT.

We will meet in the Freenode IRC channel, #drupal-docs. We will meet
for an hour and talk about tasks to get the new handbook put together
and I'd also like to finalize the name (http://drupal.org/node/
285811). As in the past, we will post a summary and IRC logs of the
meeting to the list for those that couldn't attend.

Feel free to begin working on organizing the sections based on the
issues, as outlined in the original email in this thread: http://lists.drupal.org/pipermail/documentation/2008-July/006152.html

See you all there!