[documentation] Plan the next IRC meeting

Addison Berry drupal at rocktreesky.com
Sat Aug 9 23:14:35 UTC 2008

During the Aug. 8 meeting it was decided we should meet again before
DrupalCon Szeged, which starts August 27.

I've created a Doodle for Aug 21, 22, 23 at http://www.doodle.ch/c4mu7fcqzhhuqsnh
  Please fill out times you are available so we can pick a good time.

As usual, the meeting will last for 1 hour and be held on the freenode
#drupal-docs IRC channel. Open to all, even folks that just want to
lurk. :-)

Besides doodling for time, also feel free to respond to this email to
add items to the agenda.

Currently on the agenda:
- See where we are on the new Getting Involved handbook section being
filled out.
- Brainstorm on tasks for the DrupalCon docs sprint. (There is a BoF
during DrupalCon to help organize this but the more ideas we have
before the sprint the better.)