[documentation] About/Getting started/Getting involved handbooks

Steven Peck sepeck at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 16:08:36 UTC 2008

Haven't we had this discussion several times already?

I had thought the About Drupal was to be about the Drupal community /
drupal.org and that all the marketing gunk that no one ever works on
more then few minutes would be separated out?

I know we've had people volunteer to do it before but then they go
poof 3 days later.

Steven