[documentation] About/Getting started/Getting involved handbooks

Addison Berry drupal at rocktreesky.com
Tue Aug 12 20:38:48 UTC 2008

Well,  I've had the conversation once before and it was left that we
would probably get rid of the About book and just split it up between
Getting started and the new one. I changed my feelings on it with more
time to contemplate it and now that we are preparing to actually do
the major reorg very soon, I wanted to make sure we were all on board
with how we should do it.

I'm not really concerned about "marketing people" and what they do or
do not do/want to do, but I do want the material we already have to be
easier for evaluators to find.

Basically I just wanted to be clear, myself, on whether to "take over"
the About book for the new one or not. Seems like the general idea is
not. That is the main clarification that I needed.

- Addi