[documentation] About/Getting started/Getting involved handbooks

Steven Peck sepeck at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 22:00:34 UTC 2008

By all means, take it over.  It's a random collection of things
already but has a trafficked well known url /about.

I would like to see a refined missions / statement of purpose for it
to help people in future determine what goes in it.  I will clear up
one for the Getting Started one myself and try and post it soonish as
well.

Anything that doesn't fit in the new clear guidelines for /about would
go in a new book.  Does that work?

We could tag in the log that it is owned by .... you?