[documentation] Proposal to open up editing rights

Cathy Theys (Yes! Training and Education) cathy.theys at YesTrainingAndEducation.com
Sat Aug 30 02:53:32 UTC 2008

1) what if *anyone* could submit a revision
2) (with a simple, simple cvs like change log/note
3) [provide example/check box like: fixed typo, corrected information,
clarified wording, major update]),
4) but it had to be approved... by a member of the doc group.
5) and *anyone* could join the doc group (like it is now, request -> welcome!)
-Cathy