[documentation] Proposal to open up editing rights

Victor Kane victorkane at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 08:18:12 UTC 2008

I hear what Michelle is saying...

This calls for an industry standard. I think there are traditional
tools for crowdsourcing documentation, which is a great idea.

It's called a wiki.

On the other hand, the existing documentation as docs can still stand,
which can be either open / closed according to the discussion of those
most active (meritocracy rights).

On the other... a Drupal Wiki section!

Then the result can be voted by people's legs (i.e. concrete results)
and not our abstract speculation here.

Maybe the wiki will be a disaster... most aren't :)

Victor Kane
http://awebfactory.com.ar