[documentation] Proposal to open up editing rights

Addison Berry drupal at rocktreesky.com
Sat Aug 30 10:43:02 UTC 2008

Uh, well opening up edit rights is pretty much the wiki concept.
Everyone can already create new pages right now. This proposal is to
let them edit it too. Beyond that, I hate the idea of wiki formats and
don't think that will be a big boost and most likely leads to more
confusion. I also think that the freelinking aspect that is often
associated with a wiki is bad for structured information. The
semantics or the terminology used doesn't matter, it's the use of the
thing. So what exactly do you mean by wiki that isn't what we are
proposing already?

Addi (add1sun)