[documentation] Documentation Session and/or Code Sprint at Boston DrucpalCon?

Benjamin Melançon pwgdarchive at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 13:27:22 UTC 2008

Hello documentation team leaders (Steven, Addison, Greg, everyone...)

Are any or all of you considering doing a documentation session at
Boston 2008 DrupalCon?  I think at the least it would be really good
to ask Moshe to highlight a documentation sprint along with the code
sprint on Friday if someone who knows what they're doing (i.e., not
me) could guide it.

People on this list, is there anything you think you could benefit
from talking about or learning about in person to become more
useful/active documentation team participants?  Personally, I think I
mostly need to be kicked...

 benjamin

p.s  I thought of how important documentation is to making sure people
have the best Drupal experience wherever it occurs (and don't get
burned by Drupal) when commenting on Jeff Whatcott's post that went to
Drupal planet, http://jeffwhatcott.com/drupal/content/market-value-brand#comment-51

Somewhere for interested people to get involved at DrupalCon could
likely help bring in some new documenters!

Agaric Design Collective
Open Source Free Software Web Development
http://agaricdesign.com/
ask at agaricdesign.com
774-286-1770