[documentation] Documentation Session and/or Code Sprint at Boston DrucpalCon?

Addison Berry drupal at rocktreesky.com
Thu Jan 31 14:22:00 UTC 2008

Well, I have proposed a presentation on ways to contribute to Drupal
and documentation will definitely be covered in that. The idea of a
Docs sprint on the 7th is great idea!  I am totally willing to head
that up if others think it is good thing to pursue. We can have a list
of various tasks to do (like comment cleanup and going through the
docs issue queue) as well as some target document research/writing if
people are interested (things like working on CVS documentation from
the newbie perspective, etc.) I can also organize kicking. :-)

I will bring this up with the DrupalCon organizers today and get it
added to the Sprint page. Thanks for the great idea Ben!

Addi (aka add1sun)