[documentation] Need CVS + Drupal Issues guidance: How to help fix API documentation formatting

Mr. Meitar Moscovitz meitarm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 01:49:47 UTC 2008

Hi Steven,

On Jun 3, 2008, at 9:47 AM, Steven Jones wrote:
> […]

> If you want to patch core, you should create an issue for the 'Drupal'
> project, and the 'documentation' component.
> If you want to patch the docs contrib repo, create an issue for the
> 'Documentation Project', with the 'documentation in CVS' component.
>
> Hope that helps!

Thanks, that does help. In fact, based on your feedback I was about to
go on over to my comment again (at http://drupal.org/node/254522#comment-866484
  ) and put the issue in the right queue, but I see it's been done by
someone else already.

Either way, now I know what the proper places for things like this
are. Thanks!
--
-Meitar Moscovitz
Drupal: http://drupal.org/user/265715