[documentation] Need CVS + Drupal Issues guidance: How to help fix API documentation formatting

Angela Byron drupal-docs at webchick.net
Tue Jun 3 02:03:38 UTC 2008

Mr. Meitar Moscovitz wrote:

> Either way, now I know what the proper places for things like this
> are. Thanks!

Just as a general statement, Meitar, you're asking really great
questions that I'm sure all newcomers to the docs team are going to
struggle with. How would you feel about making a "Documentation
Contribution FAQ" or something like that that, which contains a list of
the questions you asked and the answers you've gleaned from the list, in
words that a fellow new contributors like yourself could understand? I'd
be happy to proof-read it for you, if you'd like.

You don't have to, of course, but it just seems like it'd be great to
get these things written up somewhere so the *next* time it becomes "Oh,
that's covered in the FAQ at <link>. See question #2." :)

-Angie