[documentation] Proposal to deprecate the docs mailing list

Heather hjames at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 00:03:29 UTC 2008

Okey, I am strongly in favor of working with the team on a wiki page to focus on, for example, a review of the getting started guide. Being able to keep a list, suggest reordering, etc, through wiki its superior.

Also, having the mailing list, when there is so much productive activity on g.d.o feels a bit like a back channel to me, which goes counter to the transparent open policies of Drupal.

But... Here I am, I have access through my phone and I'm responding via email. That's the irony. Wish we could have it both ways. Hmm.. Wish I could browse g.d.o on my phone, but that's another problem!

Can we sort of turn on wiki pages in the group, and see how it goes? Hey if you used g.d.o you could make a poll. Heh.

- Heather