[documentation] Proposal to deprecate the docs mailing list

Ryan Cross drupal at ryancross.com
Fri Nov 21 00:13:46 UTC 2008

Well, i can see the benefits to using g.d.o but currently we are not really
using it, so its hard to see whether or not people will rally to it.

It might seem small, but one of the biggest drawbacks is that in order to
reply to a message I would have to leave my email, then open a browser or
tab, then log in to g.d.o, then potentially need to find the thread, then
post my comment. This is very burdensome when just wantign to make a short
response or the occasional "+1" on a topic.

I am also realizing now that I am replying via email, so whatever that is
worth...