[documentation] Ordering of Major Admin Sections in Getting Started Guide

Ryan Cross drupal at ryancross.com
Mon Nov 24 03:13:42 UTC 2008

I am not sure which I would prefer, but I think there could be a strong
argument made for ordering the sections based on the initial actions/desires
of the new users. Similar to the steps laid out in a fresh install. Namely:

1) Site configuration (setting site name, etc)
2) Site building (adding modules, themes)
3) Content Management (adding a node)
4) User Management (deciding who can do what with that content)
5) Reports (is everythign working right?)
6) Help (shouldn't be forgotten, and could arguably go at the top for
documentation purposes and get people more familiar with using the help
system)

#3 and #4 could potentially be swapped, but that's the way the current
introduction to the system is done I think.

-Ryan