[documentation] Holiday travel

Addison Berry drupal at rocktreesky.com
Mon Nov 24 13:34:47 UTC 2008

There are a number of important discussions going on right now
regarding documentation (e.g. theming guide, versioning docs, mail
list/g.d.o) so I want to give everyone a heads-up that I will be
traveling for vacation this week, for the U.S. Thanksgiving holiday. I
will have internet access to check in, but most likely very little
time to respond to the extended discussions. I just wanted to let
everyone know that I'm not ignoring the issues, just a bit out of
commission for this week. I'll be back next Sunday, Nov. 30.

- Addi (add1sun)
Join us at Do It With Drupal!
A large scale, curated education event
December 10-12, New Orleans