[documentation] commentary

Wolf Zirbs wolf.zirbs at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 12:26:04 UTC 2008

My two "no native english" Cents!
Even if it was sometimes difficult and hard for me to understand exactly,
the suggestions, critics and explanation of Team Members on Drupal.org I
never felt afraid of of reprisal from the lead doc people and I have to
thank anybody (mostly Sepek) because i toke the time to see what a great and
waste job lies on his neck.

I'm just a last-joined-in Doc Member but for me is a Honor to have the
chance to learn from all of you. (And not only about Drupal.)

Cheers

On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 9:43 AM, christopher calicott <purrin at binary.net>wrote:

> On Sep 9, 2008, at 12:16 AM, Hilde Austlid wrote:
> >> I really would like to see people like me
> >> having a much more clear path to doing bigger edits and additions to
> >> documentation
> >
> > Do you have any concrete suggestions for this path?
> >
> > Regards, Hilde
> > (zrivap on drupal.org)
>
> I do have a lot of ideas.  I don't know that now is the right time to
> bring up any real new work.  The more important point I wanted to make
> overall was about us considering more carefully the approach that we
> take to encourage newcomers to contribute - in a way that is more
> inviting and fostering of productivity.  If someone wants to
> contribute, encourage them, and show them how.  Really simple,
> really.  This approach, here, in any corporation would identify a need
> for restructuring.
>
> -=- christopher

Sincerely Best Regards
Wolf J. Zirbs

P.S.
You may contact me by Mobil - Handy
between 10am and 10pm Vienna Local Time (+43 676 9286735)