[documentation] commentary

christopher calicott purrin at binary.net
Tue Sep 9 22:09:30 UTC 2008

On Sep 9, 2008, at 6:23 AM, Greg Knaddison - GVS wrote:

Beyond this I'm not having anything further to say:

I'm not going to be forced into some corner by a very few people and
made to felt humiliated because I mentioned something that has
happened both to me in the past and to a couple of other people that I
have personally observed, and the mere passing, non-specific
suggestion that we try to improve our attitudes with these people
incites a flame war response at my expense.   I've never "slanderously
libeled" anyone.  That's an asinine statement.   If a simple criticism
of the spirit in which new people are occasionally dealt with by
someone(s) in something of a leadership position can not be handled
with a little more grace than this ugly situation, then it only
illustrates the problem I alluded to.

-=- christopher