[documentation] Build a Contrib Redisign: Coomon Terminology

Wolf Zirbs wolf.zirbs at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 23:16:11 UTC 2008

Hi All, going thru  Getting Involved <http://drupal.org/node/281873>

I want propose to build a Contrib Redisign: Common Terminology  page-project

I sure am not the best english writer to summarize the general motivations
that may lead
to motivate contribution and support for our Drupa.org site Visitors and
members.

Therefore before doing to much and not properly I ask you to submit your
opinion about:

The items I would focus on are:

1. Every member can contribute posting comments on Common expressions &
acronyms used on D.O. <http://drupal.org/node/302232>
    suggesting terms, Expressions, Acronyms that are used on Drupal.org and
for no-native English
    would be usefully to list.

2. Expanding the "Terminology" listed items adding links to "more
information on subject (Terms, Expressions, Acronyms)
    with page/nodes present on Drupal.org

3. Grow the interest to participate on the Community efforts to make
Drupal.org a reach resource for all Visitors
    even no-native English to Drupal.

Please if you want add more points and vote on this behalf.

KindRegards

--
Sincerely Best Regards
Wolf J. Zirbs

P.S.
You may contact me by Mobil - Handy
between 10am and 10pm Vienna Local Time (+43 676 9286735)