[drupal-support] Is Drupal the Right CMS?

Dan Robinson dan at civicactions.com
Wed Apr 6 22:30:29 UTC 2005

Mike,

Welcome to Drupal! ;).  Good questions all.  I highly recommend that you
take some time to work with Drupal.  It takes a little while to figure
out not only what is there, but also the "Drupal Way".  In short, there
is a fairly steep (but relatively short), learning curve.  After which
you will really enjoy the views.    The nice thing about investing time
in Drupal is that the investment pays off.

Dan