[drupal-support] Is Drupal the Right CMS?

Mike Melanson mike at multimedia.cx
Fri Apr 8 23:45:50 UTC 2005

Hi,
	I just wanted to say 'thanks' for the responses to my email the other
day. I got a good vibe from the project by the way I was treated on the
list, which is an important factor (and somewhat of a change from the
kinds of lists I usually deal with :) ).

	I have figured out how to make static pages and add them to the
navigation menu. I am starting to warm up to the CMS as a whole. I am
sure you can appreciate how important it is to pick a good CMS up front
when you will be investing a lot of time and effort into the content.

	I am still a bit confused about printing. To clarify, I might want to
convert my main site to using a CMS at some point (www.multimedia.cx). I
have a lot of flat text files suitable for printing if a user so
chooses. I am concerned about how those would look in a CMS and whether
they would print properly, given the usual set of navigation sidebars.

	Thanks...
--
	-Mike Melanson