[drupal-support] should I block this IP?

Anisa mystavash at animecards.org
Fri Apr 15 15:13:01 UTC 2005

so, I just redid my site after server crash, and I got this error in my
logs:
scripts/..\\../winnt/system32/cmd.exe not found
I realize this is probably some thingy trying to find a
vulnerability...  and, you know, since I don't have that vulnerability,
I really wasn't affected, but it's hardly a nice thing to do.  Should I
be concerned?  Should I block this IP (at some point, right now I don't
care ^.^;)?

Anisa.
PS: Thank you all for the automated backup help stuff!  I will look into
it.  :)