[drupal-support] should I block this IP?

Nicolas Tostin nicolast at logis.com.mx
Fri Apr 15 15:34:03 UTC 2005

> so, I just redid my site after server crash, and I got this error
> in my logs: scripts/..\\../winnt/system32/cmd.exe not found

Well I also got tons of logs like this, I think the might come from old code
red worm (very old unpatched server isn't it ?)
This doesn't affect apache server, so my guess is don't bother about it ;)
I also run IIS server, but they aren't affected byt this issue so I don't
care, there's a lot of stuff more important to do than hunting this ;)