[drupal-support] dealing with a large vocabulary

Anisa mystavash at animecards.org
Fri Apr 22 13:23:47 UTC 2005

Hm.  No.  I don't really plan on giving them those kinds of
distinctions, because once you get started, there is no end.

I was thinking maybe allowing multiple parents and creating a seperate
vocab for really popular series....  Just so that people don't have to
scroll all the way to S for Sailor Moon, for example.

I am really hoping it will be a helpful cross reference for most of the
site.  :)

Thank you for the help!

Anisa.