[drupal-support] dealing with a large vocabulary

Ron Mahon ron at inmrc.com
Sat Apr 23 15:51:13 UTC 2005

If you already know the name the search function should find it.
Taxonomy shines when you know the type, family etc. but not the name of what
it was indexed as.
Ron

InterNet Marketing Resource Center
A Free Super Mart of Articles, Demos, Tutorials everything you need to
Succeed on the net.
www.inmrc.com

  _____