[drupal-support] How can I tell what version I'm running?

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Tue Aug 2 07:14:36 UTC 2005

Enforcing this onto users might be inappropriate. Some people may not WANT it publicly displayed. I believe this could also be negative in the event of security issues. If your site displays "running drupal 4.6.1" publicly, you could easily be the target of that exploit that did the rounds a while ago.

Regards,

Kobus

>>> drupal at apockotos.com 8/2/2005 12:15 AM >>>
Why not just put in the version number in the footer each time you
upgrade?  Such as running Drupal 4.6.2