[drupal-support] Error Report

Nicolas Tostin nicolast at logis.com.mx
Thu Aug 11 16:35:59 UTC 2005

Hi Albrecht

> thank´s twice.

You're welcome, I face the same problem, so if I can give feedback for user,
that's a pleasure, and it also helps me to understand better drupal
internals

> Well I expect 1000 user per day in November/December.

In fact, the problem may occurs during node/user creation, but if there is
not so much I don't think you encouter this issue. And as I told you it's a
race DB problem, so it's very very rare for this to happens, but it's better
to put the LOCK to avoid this kind of problems.
If you want to go deeper, I would suggest to have a look at the post that
made jeremy about file-based locking : http://drupal.org/node/21556 it's a
little complex but talk about the race problem making DB locks...

Well, hope you will have good time using drupal, feel free to ask more
support.

Regards

Nicolas