[drupal-support] Workflow in 4.6.x?

Todd Grimason todd at slack.net
Tue Aug 16 21:26:44 UTC 2005

* Nicolas Tostin [2005-08-16 17:17]:

> Yes currently this is not possible and I fear that the workflow module can't
> allow it to you.
> I don't know why this hasn't been made up to now, but I'm sure there's a lot
> of demand, so maybe you can investigate a little node module and if you feel
> confortable, submit patches to allow this kind of permissions.

Well long ago I hacked it in, but made a HUGE mess as I didn't really
know the drupal internals at all, which left me unable to upgrade that
site, and/or put those changes into a new clean install. But I got this
functionality! ;-)

I'm a bit more familiar now, so hopefully I can do it cleaner. Of course
I need this *now*, but I'll try to figure out what's involved and do it
cleanly.

I do suspect building on or with workflow is the way to go though - but
maybe in my hurry a more basic "status only" module would be the way to
go.

thanks again