[drupal-support] Fatal error: maximum execution time

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Thu Aug 18 11:27:07 UTC 2005

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in C:\Domains\thatsucks.co.za\wwwroot\includes\database.mysql.inc on line 49

Hi, I have just installed a new Drupal 4.6.3 site at www.thatsucks.co.za. I have several custom modules loaded, and I assume that this is because of the amount of modules loaded. I have, however, enabled throttling, so shouldn't it disable some of the modules, as I have configured it, when loading the page is problematic, instead of giving the error?

Other messages when I disable some modules are:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in C:\Domains\thatsucks.co.za\wwwroot\includes\database.inc on line 147

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in C:\Domains\thatsucks.co.za\wwwroot\includes\session.inc on line 45

Warning: Unknown: A session is active. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time. in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: A session is active. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time. in Unknown on line 0

I have no idea what is happening here... Any pointers, please?

Regards,

Kobus