[drupal-support] Generating RSS feed from a news aggregator category

Wayne Johnson wdtj at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 21 16:20:34 UTC 2005

I run tripolimn.org, a web site for our local High Power Rocketry club.  I have set up a google news RSS feed to find news articles on several different terms like "model rocketry".  Unfortunatly, the articles are not always usefull.

>From these google RSS news feeds, I would like to aggregate them in Drupal, select only pertinent articles by "categorizing" them into another news category, then generate a RSS news feed from that category.

Anyway to create this RSS feed?

---
Wayne Johnson,             | There are two kinds of people: Those
3943 Penn Ave. N.          | who say to God, "Thy will be done,"
Minneapolis, MN 55412-1908 | and those to whom God says, "All right,
(612) 522-7003             | then,  have it your way." --C.S. Lewis