[drupal-support] Generating RSS feed from a news aggregator c ategory

Adam Gaffin AGaffin at nww.com
Mon Aug 22 13:25:52 UTC 2005

One possibility: Create a block for the Google news feed and put it up
somewhere. Then use the little "b" next to each item to select the relevant
items for blogging and slot those into a category, which will have its own
feed.

Adam Gaffin
Executive Editor, NetworkWorld.com
agaffin at nww.com / (508) 490-6433 / http://www.networkworld.com
<http://www.networkworld.com/>
"I programmed my robotic dog to bite the guy who delivers the electronic
mail." -- Kibo