[support] Versioning/Undelete

Mike Gifford mike at openconcept.ca
Mon Dec 5 17:33:26 UTC 2005

Hello,

Is there a module which allows you to add versioning to a node's
history?  I'm looking to replace a CMS which has content versioning
(and diffs) for all main content.  It also doesn't delete content but
marks it to be deleted.  A future version was planned that would
allow a user to view and easily undelete content (or empty the
trash), but that hasn't been implemented yet in this other CMS.

I looked in the contributed modules, dug about in the lists a bit but
couldn't find anything all that conclusive.  Except perhaps the use
of the textile module.

Does anyone know if such a module exists?  If not would there be
interest from a few folks to fund the migration of this functionality
to Drupal?

Mike
--
Mike Gifford, OpenConcept Consulting