[support] drupal cvs question

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Tue Dec 6 13:41:06 UTC 2005

The documentation people are currently working very hard on preparing the docs
for 4.7.
If you choose to run 4.7 you are on your own. For example primary links have
been completely overhauled and are now inside the menu system. If you cannot
find anyu docs, please contact the docs team or file a documentation issue
that this needs to be written.

 Bèr