[support] site stuck, how do I reset

Kobus Myburgh itbjdm at puknet.puk.ac.za
Tue Dec 13 10:53:37 UTC 2005

Bèr

I have fixed this for Mohammed by logging in to his PHPMyAdmin utility and editing the database by hand.

Regards,

Kobus

>>> ber at webschuur.com 12/13/2005 12:30:44 PM >>>
Hello,

Wat do you use for managing your database? Do you have access to it?

Bèr

--
| Bèr Kessels | webschuur.com | website development |
| http://bler.webschuur.com | http://www.webschuur.com |