[support] site stuck, how do I reset

Ron Mahon ron at inmrc.com
Tue Dec 13 16:26:25 UTC 2005

Mohammed
I followed you link and was happy to see you fixed the problem.
I would like to make a suggestion to help you monetized your site.

There are the four additional modules that would enhance your site.

Node words
Adsence
Path auto
Site map

Adsence should wait until you have at least 20 pages.

Node words will perform several very useful tasks, including summiting your
site to Google in the form of a XML site map. Every one of my sites took a
jump in page rank after I installed this. (Probably should have a few more
pages also).

Adsence will give you some income from Google. The amount is dependent on
how well you are able to target your keywords, meta data etc.

Path auto will help you supply better paths so you viewers will see a more
logical presentation.

Site map does for your viewers and other search engines what “node words”
does for Google.

Your are on the right track.  The content needs to be more personalized.
Instead of just linking to the
Vendors’ page you need to tell a story about how you discovered it or use
it. Contextual links are more effective. Arranging these in taxonomy by
categories will save you a lot of rework in the future and make you site
sticky.

I have a free book on my site on Search Engine Optimization at
http://inmrc.com/advertising/search-engines/search-optimization-made-easy.ht
ml

This all so demonstrates the use of the mentioned modules.

It is incondensable how you are able to accomplish what you have with out
seeing.

Best regards
Ron

PS: Drupal does not have a forum on marketing and how to use the varies
modules, so you should probably contact me directly if I cam be of further
help

Ron Mahon Is a principal in the “InterNet Marketing Resource Center” a web
site devoted to revealing the best of InterNet Marketing Secrets. A Free
Super Mart of Articles, Demos, Tutorials everything you need to Succeed on
the net. http://www.inmrc.com