[support] Story approval

Kobus Myburgh itbjdm at puknet.puk.ac.za
Sat Dec 17 17:47:02 UTC 2005

I have done this only once, a few versions ago, but if I am not mistaken, the person who created the post could bypass the queue automatically and set it to published. Not sure if that was a permissions issue on my side, but that didn't work for me as expected.

I would appreciate if you test Bill's suggestion and give feedback for future people with this problem.

Thanks in advance,

Kobus

>>> bill at funnymonkeydata.com 12/15/2005 3:28:18 PM >>>
In the workflow, set stories to go into the moderation queue. Then, give
your "editor" role the ability to moderate stories.

Cheers,

Bill
-----
http://www.funnymonkey.com