[support] Invalid Argument Installing The Location Module

Will Evans will at addvicemarketing.com
Fri Dec 16 17:08:58 UTC 2005

Hello online friends,

As many of you here are busy getting ready for the holidays and the
release of 4.7 I have a question that I hope someone can help me
with.  I've tried installing the Location module and received this
error that I submitted a bug report for:

http://drupal.org/node/40730

warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/addvice/
public_html/online/modules/location/location.inc on line 1128.

This is a very valuable module for me, and I would love to have this
feature for my site.  I'm running 4.6.3 right now, and I've very
familiar with the module installation process.  I've searched the
forums and found one other similar request that has also gone
unanswered.  This makes me think I'm missing something obvious.  If
someone could please help, I would be very grateful.

Thanks,

Will

will at addvicemarketing.com
aim: bkdark75