[support] IRC Hacking Files

Michael Mansour micoots at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 27 01:14:33 UTC 2005

Hi Rob,

I have personally had experience with this type of
attack, as it affected one of my production servers,
where they got in from phpBB2. A simple upgrade fixed
the problem.

If your hosting company keeps putting the squeeze on
you for it, there's nothing you can do except tell
them to upgrade their version of drupal, because
that's the way they're getting in.

Michael.