[support] <!break--> tag?

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Fri Dec 23 09:04:40 UTC 2005

AFAUKR this should still work. if not, this most probably is a bug.

the code to do this is still in node.mocule, so if it was deliberately removed
therre are some leftovers. In that case its a bug too.

Please file your details against node.module

--
 [ Bèr Kessels | Drupal services www.webschuur.com ]