[support] too many connections

puregin puregin at puregin.org
Tue Dec 27 22:29:53 UTC 2005

Interesting... I could see that happening in certain
situations.  I guess this would depend on the traffic
profile you're seeing and your apache configuration.

Sounds like a little experimentation is in order.
If you currently allow persistent connections,
turn them off; otherwise, turn them on and see if
the problem goes away :)

Ah, I love the scientific method ;)

Djun