[support] Skipping Rewrite for Subdirectory

Ken Dow me at kendow.com
Sat Dec 31 15:33:11 UTC 2005

Hi,

I want to modify the drupal .htaccess to skip the default rewrite
rule for a particular subdirectory and was wondering how I go about
that. I searched drupal.org didn't turn up anything, read the Apache
rewrite docs and got a headache ;-), and tried a few lines like the
following, but no luck:

   RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} ^dirname.*
   RewriteRule skip=1

Any pointers would be most welcome - thanks.

--
Ken

skype: thekenshow | msn: me at kendow.com

Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They
seem more afraid of life than death.
- James F. Byrnes