[drupal-support] hackers? dumb bots?

Adam Gaffin AGaffin at nww.com
Fri Jan 21 18:20:24 UTC 2005

I've been getting those for weeks. I think it's related to some
pay-per-click fraud being run out of the Beijing area (although I see the IP
address you cited is in Korea) - for awhile, my bandwidth usage shot through
the roof because the guy was using my site's banner somehow (so you might
want to check to see if you're getting unusually high numbers of page
requests for one particular graphic). I originally thought it was something
specific to Drupal because the only domain of mine that was getting hit was
the one where I was only running Drupal, but maybe I just got unlucky.

Adam Gaffin
Executive Editor, Network World Fusion
agaffin at nww.com / (508) 490-6433 / http://www.nwfusion.com
"I programmed my robotic dog to bite the guy who delivers the electronic
mail." -- Kibo